Where do you want to be?
Acting as a true business partner, you will be accountable for a range of responsibilities within finance and controlling. The experience and future opportunities will include:
- Work in partnership with the Head of Finance & Operations to monitor the performance of the business.
- Understand the company business model for generating value and translate the operational metrics into meaningful key performance indicators - and prudently interpreting the outcomes.
- Prepare the business case for any major investment or expansion decisions in light of TomTom Telematics strategy.
- Potentially lead project(s) related to the financial carve out and integration of acquired companies.
- Spot trends early and interpret information quickly to ensure that appropriate action is agreed and carried out effectively.
Here is a little taste of the challenge:
As a member of the Finance team, you are expected to deliver the following:
- Ensure the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial reporting as well as compliance with any relevant reporting standards.
- Maintain appropriate internal financial controls and liaise closely with the risk team to safeguard best-in-class financial and risk management processes.
- Oversee the forecasting and budget process, collecting inputs, and comparing the company’s actual performance against budgeted targets.
- Warrant strong control on costs and cash, whilst continuing to enable the growth of the business.
You will fit well in this role if:
To be successful as Business Controller of TomTom Telematics, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Master degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting and preferably CPA/CMA (or RA/RC).
- You have 5 to 7 years relevant work experience in Finance, preferably in one of “the big 4”.
- You are a true leader in your field, demonstrating passion and commitment.
- You show a hands-on approach regarding the financial performance of the business, diving deep into the numbers and their background, taking pride in ensuring high quality and timely reports.
- You lead by example, rolling up your sleeves to become fully engaged in all key initiatives.
- You apply intellectual acuity and business insights to advice on strategic and commercial items.
- You are an experienced people manager.
- You impress us with your (potential for) Board room presence and excellent communication skills.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Contributory pension scheme and health insurance discounts.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers.
As of 1st of April 2019, TomTom Telematics has become a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone operates in 38 countries across the EMEA region, with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology and leading R&D investments.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you! Please send your resume in English.
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.