We are looking for sales talents to join our Telematics team to support our growth strategy for the future. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join us in a state of rapid growth. Big things are happening and we are seeking for a Channel Sales Representative for Switzerland, to support our efforts of selling our fleet management solution called WEBFLEET to businesses in the respective regions.
You target companies with commercial vehicles of any kind, offering them significant cost savings through fleet data insights and improved business processes. This typically results in better working conditions for our customers employees, an improved bottom line for the customer and better service for their customers.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Use and foster your sales skills and industry knowledge to address new customers, markets and partners, using both traditional and creative approaches;
- Promote loyalty and commitment, inspiration and consistent performance amongst our channel sales partners;
- Help build an eco-system of software partners and integrators in Switzerland who together with our resellers deliver end-to-end solutions to our customers;
- Driving sales in defined industries, you will be working closely with the AT-CH country manager, the D-A-CH marketing manager and managers from technical teams;
- Generate leads and support deal closing with the resellers on a daily basis;
- Build a substantial pipeline of sales opportunities;
- Represent TomTom Telematics in the market, establish a network and actively drive referral management.
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of telematics, connected car, traffic and navigation solutions;
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team where your contribution is expected to make a difference;
- An exciting position working closely with the Sales Team to grow our market share in Switzerland;
- The opportunity to develop in the fast-paced world of telematics and the connected car;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Who are you?
- There is no set route to become a part of TomTom Telematics. But to be successful in your role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Entrepreneurial skill set with SALES HUNTER MINDSET and minimum 3 years’ experience with solid track record of achieving successful sales growth in the IT, automotive, telematics or software industry.
- You are expected to be always prospecting for new customers. Long-term perspective on developing the market is a must. You will have strategic planning skills and the ability to define and implement plans for direct sales.
- ATTITUDE IS ALL. Your positive, optimistic, energetic and hands on attitude should be an inspiration to clients and peers.
- Strong communications and influencing skills in order to communicate about software integration and value propositions at all levels within the prospects and channel partner organization. Digital savvy, research habits and market expert with strong presentation skills & style, writing strength and storytelling skills.
- You have very good German language skills and you are familiar with speaking and writing Business English; Italian and/or French is a plus.
- Place of employment: remote/home office - preferred in Switzerland e.g. in or near Zürich, Luzern, Bern, St. Gallen or Vorarlberg (Austria) e.g. in or near Bregenz, Dornbirn, Feldkirch.
About TomTom Telematics
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
As of 1st of April 2019, TomTom Telematics has become a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone operates in 38 countries across the EMEA region, with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology and leading R&D investments.
We would like to meet you! Please upload your application to https://telematics.tomtom.com/jobs. Your contact is Jana Zaremba.
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.