To further accelerate our growth and strengthening our leading position we are looking for a top-notch Application Expert! You will not only support, administer and configure our CRM systems and business applications, but you will also be developing and implementing changes to processes and coordinating internal projects to keep raising the bar of performance. You will report to the IT Manager for our CRM systems, working in an international, rapidly changing environment.
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest mind in application support and administration to join TomTom Telematics. The experience and future opportunities will include the following:
- Provide effective and efficient support around these platforms and applications, resolving functional, user and system related issues and queries, as well as executing or coordinating necessary development requests.
- Manage service incidents from users and requests from internal stakeholders and follow up with external suppliers where necessary. Close the feedback loop as good as possible.
- Determine priorities of issues and requests based on business value and impact, versus cost and effort, aiming to prioritize and coordinate workload, setting the right expectations with stakeholders and ensuring visibility on progress, status and timelines.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is maintainable.
- Provide training and coaching to users on system utilization and best practices.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing during system upgrades, extensions and integrations and ensure expected functionality prior to approval.
- Manage senior stakeholders, while being hands-on and able to dive deep and analyze systems, processes and data effectively – not afraid to “roll up sleeves”.
- Lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of internal projects.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as an Application Expert, we have the following profile in mind:
- At least 3 years’ experience in administration and support of Salesforce and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience with APEX/JAVA/SQL/PHP/CSS/HTML are strong pluses.
- Excellent and proactive system support, administration and configuration skills.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools, being able to translate data into information and vice versa.
- Proven presentation, communication and organizational skills, with the ability to adapt complex technical topics and applying it to audiences with different knowledge levels and responsibilities.
- Critical and result orientated with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- An additional plus is to be open to learn and grasp data integrations into any of the new age platforms using Extract Transform Load Tools, and tapping into AI, deep machine learning through operational practice, as well as willing to work in an international environment.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- A company culture that likes to work and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
As of 1st of April 2019, TomTom Telematics has become a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone operates in 38 countries across the EMEA region, with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology and leading R&D investments.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.