At TomTom Telematics we have deployed up-to-date unified communication platforms; which is Microsoft teams for our Offices users and Genesys for our Call Centers. We are looking for a experienced Unified Communication System Engineer which will be the “owner” of these platforms and will run day-2-day operations but also executes projects related to these systems. The System Engineer Unified Communication will be part of the Office IT team where we have a strong and knowledgeable team spread across our main locations in Europe (Amsterdam, Leipzig, Barcelona, Warsaw).
Here is a little taste of the challenge:
- Work in a small global team to deliver technologies and solutions for our user community on Microsoft unified communications platforms (Exchange, Exchange Online, Teams) as well as our CallCentre platform running on Genesys (Cloud based).
- Automate processes via PowerShell scripting and working with PowerShell modules (AD, Exchange and Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Azure AD, MSOL).
- Handle support related service requests and incidents for the supported technologies and infrastructure.
- Administrate Microsoft Office 365 products and Genesys platform.
- Manage tasks, change requests and projects with the Office-IT team and a potential outsourcing partner and/or the platform vendors.
- Translate business requirements into requirement specifications to enable the delivery of technically sustainable solutions.
- Manage process and system documentation as an important part of the overall enterprise architecture.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor in computer science, or similar through proven experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an engineering role, administrating Microsoft products like AD, Exchange, Exchange Online, Skype for Business, Genesys or similar platforms
- Understanding the Microsoft hybrid identity model (AD & Azure AD) and Microsoft 365 hybrid architecture (Exchange, Skype for Business, Teams)
- General understanding of voice over IP technology, AudioCodes knowledge is an asset
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interfaces
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Ability to work independently, and report on status and planning of own work.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Full time paid training.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers.
As of 1st of April 2019, TomTom Telematics has become a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone operates in 38 countries across the EMEA region, with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology and leading R&D investments.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you! Please send your resume in English.
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.