Our team works with multiple functional groups within TomTom Telematics including Sales, Marketing, Operations and Customer support providing a mix of both detailed and high-level insight upon which to draw up analysis. You will report directly into the Business Controller Telematics.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Business Control & Analysis: through the preparation and analysis of the monthly reporting package for multiple functional areas including customer support, operations, marketing, sales and finance.
- Business Advisory: Advise business partners and senior management pro-actively and on demand based on value added analysis.
- Process Improvement: Optimize procedures within the business unit in response to changing business requirements and coordinate requirements across different departments.
- Financial planning: prepare quarterly forecasts, annual budget and long term financial planning for multiple functional areas to help define the strategy of the business.
- Ad Hoc projects.
As a member of the Finance team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Developing mechanisms to create and sustain quality measurements which truly reflect the latest business activities.
- Streamline data globally and improve data quality.
You will fit well in this role if:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a reporting, data, finance and/or analytics role.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business is preferred (or professional equivalent).
- Advance Excel skills. Experience with SAP ERP and SAP BI.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal ) and another European language is a plus.
- Ability to understand the business and end users’ needs and how to support them.
- Ability to deliver a high level of accuracy analysis.
- Result oriented, proactive and positive with a "can do" attitude.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Contributory pension scheme and health insurance discounts.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers.
As of 1st of April 2019, TomTom Telematics has become a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone operates in 38 countries across the EMEA region, with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology and leading R&D investments.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you! Please send your resume in English.
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process