We are looking for a passionate Manager to lead our Customer Support team in Amsterdam. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will invest your skills, energy, and focus on developing and maintaining a team that is founded on efficiency, collaboration and fun!
What you will be doing :
- Lead, inspire and engage 5 Supervisors and a growing team of approx. 55 FTE in Amsterdam, Leipzig and Barcelona, covering the European regions in which TomTom Telematics is active.
- Coach people and focus on their performance by accelerating the personal development of your team members.
- Connect and work closely together with Operations, IT, Marketing and Sales teams to continuously improve the customer-focused attitude to create satisfied and loyal customers.
- Drive projects to improve working methods and efficiencies.
Who will love this job :
- A leader who works with purpose and passion; someone who will elevate the team through new perspectives, ideas, and solutions.
- A builder who enjoys building new processes, systems, and structures as well as optimizing existing ones.
- A collaborator who can deal with continuous change while keeping a strong relationship with customers and stakeholders.
- A strategic thinker who utilizes a data-driven approach to make decisions and set a clear strategy and operating plan for our support team to excel.
- A customer oriented person who is driven by customer satisfaction.
- Gained at least 5-7 years of experience in a (Senior) Management role, covering Customer Service, Technical Support, CRM, or other related roles in a B2B environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Has a master’s degree in a technical, business, marketing or related field.
- Speaks English fluently and any other language is seen as a plus.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- A company culture that likes to work and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers.
As of 1st of April 2019, TomTom Telematics has become a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone operates in 38 countries across the EMEA region, with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology and leading R&D investments.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.