Where do you want to be?
We are looking for a Credit Controller, who will be responsible for collecting receivables from our customers.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Contact our customers to make sure that outstanding receivables are paid on time.
- Dispute management handling - working with customers and internal departments to ensure any issues are addressed and solved in an adequate and timely manner.
- Apply incoming payments.
- Accounts reconciliations.
- Contribute to accurate receivables forecasting.
- Manage daily email work list with questions and requests from customers and support teams.
- Create and process direct debit batches.
- Manage collection agency cases.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or accounting.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Credit Controller, preferably in an international company.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel & Word, knowledge of SAP and Oracle Service Cloud (Rightnow) would be a plus.
- Pro-active and organized team player with the ability to successfully work across cultural boundaries.
- Able to work independently, without daily instructions and supervision.
- Fluent in German AND English, proficiency in Dutch is a plus.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Contributory pension scheme and health insurance discounts.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers.
As of 1st of April 2019, TomTom Telematics has become a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone operates in 38 countries across the EMEA region, with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology and leading R&D investments.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you! Please send your resume in English.
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process