Inside sales representative B2B
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time than you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can. To further accelerate our growth even more and strengthening our leading position we are on the outlook for Inside Sales Representative B2B German Speaker.
We are looking for people with natural sales talent to join our Inside Sales Team in Barcelona Office to support our efforts of selling WEBFLEET, our fleet management solution.
Sound good so far?
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
• Effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results;
• Handle each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and closing techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system and to qualify the lead obtaining all the relevant information;
• Organize and handle live/online demos with prospects;
• Prepare and send quotes and contracts to prospects;
• Negotiate and close new subscription contracts;
• Log all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems.
• Understand how our customers are organized in order to identify the right contact person;
What we are looking for:
• Ability to close a professional business-to-business sale over the phone
• Self-motivation, tenacity and persuasion, team player with a positive attitude (and optimist);
• Advanced user-level software skills; good writing skills;
• 1-2 years of relevant experience, e.g. Telemarketing or Inside Sales;
• German native speaker and fluent English.
What can you expect?
• You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company
• A company culture that likes to work and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff
• Competitive base salary with a generous commission scheme
• Private health insurance (including children and partners)
• Pension Plan (after 6 months contract)
• Lunch Vouchers
• 50% discount on purchase of TomTom products;
• The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures in the office;
Who we are?
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
As of 1st of April 2019, TomTom Telematics has become a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone operates in 38 countries across the EMEA region, with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology and leading R&D investments.