Are you a responsible team leader, able to identify and improve on sales opportunities with an interest in promoting Europe’s biggest and best SaaS solution for fleet management? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Team Leader to drive, motivate and develop our UK Technical Customer Support team of 7-9 people. The team supports our resellers and B2B customers in the UK, Ireland, Nordic and South Africa regions by giving technical guidance on our products.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Focus the team to achieve high customer satisfaction and engagement with our services and products.
- Assure quality service as well as productivity within your team.
- Coach and maximize performance by accelerating the personal development of your team members.
- Handle escalations and advanced queries passed on from the team and the business unit to provide a satisfactory resolution for the customer.
- Provide strong stakeholder management and cooperation with Sales, Logistic, Installation and other departments to achieve the best for the regions you support.
- Work closely with other Team Leads in Technical Customer Support to continuously improve the customer-focused attitude, to streamline our internal processes and to achieve great engagement within the teams.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part a Team Leader. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- 2-4 Years experience working with UK(I) market.
- 2-3 Years team management experience in a customer support role as a Supervisor/Team leader/Manager.
- Successful track record, a passion for people and experience in performance management in an international environment.
- Experience in quality management, an understanding of customer support related KPI’s and measurements.
- Practical experience from previous roles that would be a bonus - an understanding of business processes, the ability to see the bigger picture and experience building cooperation across departments on regional level.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. High capacity to understand others’ needs and ability to motivate the team.
- Proficiency in English (Native would be a plus) and we positively value a Nordic language
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
- No work on evenings and weekend.
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers.
As of 1st of April 2019, TomTom Telematics has become a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone operates in 38 countries across the EMEA region, with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology and leading R&D investments.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.