Are you looking for a job where you are responsible for developing our customer portfolio, identifying sales opportunities and promoting state-of-the-art technology and a world-class brand? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you! To further accelerate our growth even more and strengthening our leading position we are on the outlook for Inside Sales Representative B2B German Native Speaker.
We are looking for people with to join our Inside Sales Team in Barcelona Office to support our efforts of selling WEBFLEET, our fleet management solution.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
• Effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results;
• Handle each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and closing techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system and to qualify the lead obtaining all the relevant information;
• Organize and handle live/online demos with prospects;
• Prepare and send quotes and contracts to prospects;
• Negotiate and close new subscription contracts;
• Log all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems.
• Understand how our customers are organized in order to identify the right contact person;
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part of TomTom Telematics. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
• Able to close a professional business-to-business sale over the phone
• Self-motivation, tenacity and persuasion, team player with a positive attitude (and optimist);
• Have natural sales talent and enjoy opening accounts to build business relationships
• Advanced user-level software skills; good writing skills;
• 1 year of relevant experience, e.g. Telemarketing or Inside Sales;
• German native speaker and fluent English, Spanish is a plus!
What can you expect?
• You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company
• We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
• Different cultures. TomTom’ers come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
Who are we?
TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers.
As of 1st of April 2019, TomTom Telematics has become a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone operates in 38 countries across the EMEA region, with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology and leading R&D investments.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Want to join us?
We want to meet you! Apply to say hi. Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.